- 20 ml pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 300 g couscous
- 1 medium red onion
- 480 g shredded cooked chicken
- 75 g dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 80 g sultanas
- ¼ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 180 ml French dressing
- Stir pine nuts and cumin seeds in a small skillet over low heat until just fragrant.
- Bring stock to a boil in large saucepan, remove from heat.
- Stir in couscous, cover, stand about 5 minutes or until stock is absorbed, fluff with a fork.
- Stir in onion, chicken, apricots, sultanas and mint.
- Add pine nuts and cumin seeds.
- Add dressing, toss gently to combine.