Asparagus and Mushroom Stew
- Place dried mushrooms in small heat-proof bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Let soak 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and fresh mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are tender.
- Add sherry, salt and mushroom liquid.
- Add asparagus, bell pepper and dried mushrooms.
- Simmer, uncovered, until asparagus are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add dissolved cornstarch and vinegar.
- Bring mixture to a boil and simmer until it thickens slightly, about 30 seconds.
- Serve asparagus mixture over quinoa.