- 6 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 Green chilies finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup Onions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 3/4 cup (200ml) water
- 1 cup pureed tomatoes
- 8oz (200gms) paneer (cheese) diced in 1” cubes
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry cumin seeds in oil. Add onions and cook till onions turn golden brown.
- Add pureed tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, Red chilli powder, salt and cook till fat separates.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Churn the curry in blender.
- Return the curry in pan and add paneer and peas. Cook till peas are tender.
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Served with a roti such as naan, chapati, puri or parantha.