- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place oiled muffin tin in oven for five minutes before baking.
- Stir together flour, salt and milk in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 – 10 minutes, or until stiff.
- Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- Beat eggs and stir into cooled mixture; sprinkle baking soda over and fold in.
- Pour sorghum mixture into pan, return to oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Bake muffins for 10 – 15 minutes.