Shrimp Nectarine Thai Salad
Here's a recipe I found in the paper - the salad looks very elegant, but can be put together in less than 20 minutes.
- ⅓ cup oil
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 – 2 jalapeno, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 12 ounces cooked and cooled pasta
- ½ cup chopped red onions
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- ¾ lb shelled cooked shrimp
- 3 nectarines, sliced
- lettuce leaves
- Combine oil, lime juice, mint, cilantro, jalapeno, and sugar and shake well to blend.
- Combine ½ of the oil mixture with the pasta and onion, and toss well.
- Line a serving platter with lettuce leaves, and place the pasta on the platter.
- Top with shrimp, nectarine, and cucumber and drizzle the remaining dressing over the salad.
- Top with crushed red pepper flakes, if desired.