Ravioli con la Trota
- Smoked ocean Trout fillet 150g
- ricotta cheese 60g
- eggs 2
- Fresh green asparagus 200g
- flour 200g
- Fresh mint leaves 15g
- Extra virgin olive oil 50ml
- onions 50g
- To prepare fresh pasta dough add eggs, flour and 20ml of oil and mix it till it forms a smooth but thick dough.
- Mix ricotta cheese, ocean Trout and mint leaves (don't add salt) and keep it separately.
- Spread out a very thin layer of dough and then cut it into seven centimetre triangular shaped pieces.
- Fill the pieces with ricotta mixture and close the ravioli Pasta.
- Leave it for ten minutes, then soak it in boiling water for 2–3 minutes and remove it.
- To prepare ravioli sauce, pan-fry the fine chopped onions in olive oil.
- Add diced asparagus, fresh tomato and salt and pepper.
- Mix ravioli to the sauce and drizzle it with the remaining olive oil.