Parathas stuffed with cottage dheese
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (atta)
- 1 cup shredded paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 tsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- salt, to taste
- 3 tbsp ghee
- water as needed
- Sauté shredded paneer in a bit of oil with salt, coriander leaves, red chili powder, and garam masala, and set aside.
- Mix flour (atta) with salt and one tbsp of ghee and form into a smooth dough with water.
- Separate dough into golf-sized balls and set aside.
- For each dough ball, roll out the dough into a small circle and put around one tbsp of paneer mixture in the centre. Bring the ends of the circle together and form into a ball.
- Seal the edges completely so that the stuffing does not come out. Roll out these dough balls and into a 6 inch circle.
- Fry on a heated pan adding a bit of ghee around the edges to crisp it up.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com