Mouth-watering Nectarine French Toast
It is fantastic because it is low in fat, though you would NEVER realise this when you pop some in your mouth.4 servings 5 mins preparation.
- Whisk together the eggs, caster sugar and milk.
- Combine the ricotta, sugar and vanilla (filling).
- Spread the filling over 4 slices of bread.
- Top with nectarine slices and the remaining bread.
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes each side, or till golden brown.
- Serve in wedges with maple syrup.