Mini-cheeseburger Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 lb turkey, beef or pork, ground
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tsp seasoning of choice
- 8 oz cheddar, sharp, garlic, herb, horseradish
- 1 cup pickles, drained
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- Combine meat, onion, Worcestershire, seasoning.
- Form in mini patties and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill or sauté till almost done
- Add slices of cheese and broil till melted.
- Arrange salad greens on platter.
- Toss with dressing and top with mini burgers and pickles and drizzle mustard over all.