- oranges - 4 large,
- Head of Endive - 1 torn into small pieces,
- Watercress - 1 bunch torn into sprigs,
- red pepper - 1 small seeded and cut into thin rings,
- Natural yogurt - 150g (5oz),
- hazelnuts - 25g (1oz).
1. Remove all of the peel and white pith from 3 of the oranges, then segment them. Mix the orange segments with the Endive, watercress and red pepper in a large salad bowl.
2. Finely zest the remaining orange and add to a bowl. Squeeze in the juice. Whisk in the yogurt and season to taste.
3. Spread the hazelnuts out on a baking sheet and toast lightly under a hot grill. Turn the nuts on to a clean tea-towel and rub off the loose skins. Roughly chop.
4. Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and sprinkle with the nuts. Serve immediately.