Crab Cakes  are moist and mild.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
Blend the first 8 listed ingredients. Mixing gently, add the crab into the mixture. Create rounded tablespoonfuls into ~2-in. patties. Cook the patties in medium heat for ~3-4 minutes on each side, in butter and oil.
- Light & Tasty. Taste of Home. 2003. pp. 42. http://http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Crab-Cakes.