Coconut with Mixed Vegetables
- Boil a cup of water in a saucepan.
- Boil each vegetable separately in the same water.
- Ensure that each vegetable is lightly cooked but still firm to bite.
- Use a little more water if it has evaporated.
- Do not throw away the water once you have cooked the vegetables.
- Mix together all the ingredients with the saved vegetable water and bring to the boil.
- Add all the vegetables and simmer gently for five minutes.
- Serve with plain, boiled white or brown rice.