Chicken Nuggets - Kids
- 1 lb of Chicken Breasts (the White Meat) - Cut Into Squares
- 1 to 1 1/2 Cups of bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup of Light Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 Cup of No-Fat milk or water
- 1 Plastic Bag - You Can Use a Regular or Zippy - Loc Kind.
Have Your Grown up Pre-Heat The Oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a Cookie SheetWith The Spray oil. Dirst Put The Biscuit Mix in a Bowl And Then Put TheMilk or water in And Stir It. Make Sure That You Stir it Till There Are NoLumps And The Biscuit Mix is Like a Creamy Soup. Put The bread Crumbs InThe Bag. Shake Them up Really Good so It's Covered With bread Crumbs. TakeThem Out of The Bag (even if It's Gross to You) Put Them on The Cookie PanAll Spread Out. Have Your Grownup Put The Pan in The Oven. Let Them CookFor 15 Minutes or Until They Are All Golden Brown. Then You Eat Them (beCareful, The Inside Can be Hot! Hot! Hot!) With a Dip.
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
contributed by :
- "World Recipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/World_Recipes