Baked Potato Sandwich
- Slice the potato into medium thick slices (you will have leftover potato so i suggest you bake the rest and save it for later).
- Layer about 3-5 slices (more or less to your preference) between pieces of vegan bread.
- Cover in foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Go read a good novel while this is baking.
- You can probably polish off "Of Mice and Men".
- After potatoes are to your liking, open sandwich and top with soy cheese, sliced tomatoes and seasonings.
- Replace top slice of vegan bread and either bake or broil.