- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar, eggs, vanilla, beat well, add avocado and oil. Blend until smooth.
- Gradually add sifted dry ingredients. Beat at medium speed until smooth (mixture may be quite thick, add ½ cup water to thin out enough to pour in pans, mixture will still be thick).
- Add chopped nuts last, stir in.
- Pour mixture into two greased loaf pans and bake at 350°F for 50 – 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan; cool thoroughly before slicing.