|This Cookbook page needs work. Please improve it. See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.
The following reason was given: Identify unlinked ingredients
- 10 - flat puris (crisp)
- 1 cup fine sev
- ½ cup chopped onion (Pyaj)
- ½ cup curd (Dahi - or plain yoghurt)
- 3 tblsp tamarind (Imli) chutney
- 3 tblsp coriander leaves (Dhania Patta) chutney
- ½ cup boiled potato (Aloo)
- 1 tblsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- ½ tsp cumin seed (Jeera)
- Arrange the puris on a plate make a hole in each puri in the centre.
- Fill with a few chopped boiled potato cubes.
- Add about ¼ tsp of tamarind and green chutneys in each.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder.
- Sprinkle finely chopped onions.
- Then generously sprinkle sev all over the puris.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander.