Adjapsandal of Eggplant
- Wash eggplant, peel the skin off, cut each eggplant into four parts lengthwise, and then each part in halves.
- Put the pieces into a bowl, sprinkle with salt and leave it for half an hour.
- Squeeze the pieces, avoiding crushing them.
- Fry finely shredded onions in on aluminum pan using oil.
- When the onions turn brown put the squeezed eggplants into the pan and stew.
- Put then a laurel-leaf and Bulgarian pepper cut lengthwise.
- Add shredded greens and garlic, salt and pepper to taste.