Italian fish soup with orzo. Goes well with red wine. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- Servings: 4 – 6
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté yellow squash, zucchini, celery, and carrots 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth and garden vegetable sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add fish and orzo.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until orzo is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Tip: sprinkle with freshly grated parmigiano cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve with crusty bread, if desired.
- Stir in 1 can (15 oz) drained and rinsed kidney beans.