- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, rice wine, and sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Cook noodles in boiling water about 8 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain noodles and rinse under cold water.
- In a large deep skillet or wok, cook onion in oil for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, carrot and ginger and cook until cabbage is softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the pork and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Cover the mixture with noodles and pour the sauce over all.
- Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes, the remove the lid and toss the mixture together until it is well combined.