This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 small packages raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup port wine
- 1 can undrained crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Dissolve gelatin in water then wine and cool.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and chill several hours before serving.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group