Willingham Estate Honey Pineapple Pork Chops
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Willingham Estate in Round Rock, Texas in 1984. Dated 1974 From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 can pineapple sliced
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- pork loin chops
- Cut a pocket into each pork chop and insert ½ slice of pineapple.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and drizzle a little over each chop.
- Bake at 350°F for 1½ hours, drizzling the sauce over the chops frequently.
- Remove chops from oven, top each with ½ slice of pineapple.
- Return to oven for a minute or two to warm fruit.
- Heat any remaining sauce and serve with chops.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group