Walnut Orange Passover Sponge Cake
- Spoon batter into a 10-inch tube pan lined in the bottom with baking parchment or greased brown paper.
- Place in a preheated 375 °F oven and immediately lower heat to 325 °F.
- Make until cake springs back to the touch, about 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool before inverting/removing.
Passover confectioners' sugar
- Place sugar and potato starch in a food processor and process until blended, about 3 minutes.
- Use as a garnish by sifting over cake lightly and arrange shreds of orange peel on top.