- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 2 ½ cups Mushrooms, optional
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped, optional
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- oregano, to taste
- sweet basil, to taste
- thyme, to taste
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Sauté Onion and Mushrooms (if available) in butter until Onion is transparent.
- Combine all of the vegetables with the rice.
- Add seasonings and butter and mix well.
- Place in a 1-quart pan and bake covered, until desired consistency.