- Coarsely grate each of the vegetables separately.
- Mix potato, carrot and onion together. Reserve the zucchini.
- Heat butter in pan. Gently cook the curry powder for 1 minute.
- Add grated potato, carrot and onion. Cook for 5 minutes, until the mixture has thickened.
- Meanwhile also add salt, pepper, lemon juice and chilli (optional).
- Transfer to a bowl. Add grated zucchini and flour. Mix well. Stir in egg until well combined.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Drop level tablespoonsful of mixture into pan. Cook on both sides until crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with Salsa Dipping Sauce.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.