Unique Potato Salad
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 6 medium red potatoes
- ½ cup red onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ⅛ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Cook potatoes in boiling water with their skins on until tender.
- Cool then peel and cube.
- Add onion, salt, pepper, sugar and mustard.
- Stir in milk and mayonnaise until desired consistency is reached.
- Add parsley and celery seed last then chill and serve.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group