Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group and also Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- In a medium bowl thoroughly combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, ham, mustard, parsley, onion, salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey and with your hands lightly bring all the ingredients together; being careful not to overwork the meat.
- With dampened hands, form the meat into 6 patties of even thickness.
- Place on a lined baking sheet, cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, light the grill or preheat the broiler.
- Cook the burgers, turning carefully with a spatula, for 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside.
- Per serving (172 g-wt.):
- 270 calories (110 from fat) | 12g total fat | 4.5g saturated fat | < 1g dietary fiber | 29g protein | 11g carbohydrate | 80mg cholesterol | 890mg sodium