Turkey Cherry Wrap
Cherries, Dried by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound finely chopped turkey breast
- ½ cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup tart dried cherries
- ¾ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup seeded cucumber, finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- 4 flour tortillas
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Gently mix in turkey, cherries, carrots, cucumbers, and onion.
- Mound ¾ cup turkey mixture just below the center of each tortilla. Fold up bottom portion and roll as tightly as possible, enclosing filling.