Triple-layer Cookie Bars with Coconut and Chocolate
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 36 triple layer cookie bars
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter
- 7 oz pkg flaked coconut
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter.
- Top with coconut then milk.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, melt chips with peanut butter in microwave 15 seconds or until melted.
- Spread over coconut layer.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars and place on serving plates.
- Garnish with toasted coconut.