Toaster Oven Mini Chicken Loaves
Due to the nature of this recipe, it adjusts the number of servings in multiples of 3 only. The instructions describe how to prepare the ingredients for one pan. There are enough ingredients to prepare 2 pans.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes
- Serves 6 People
- 1½ lbs ground chicken breast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan or romano cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
- Spoon equally into a 6-cup muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Calories 253 | fat 12.0g | 43% calories from fat | cholesterol 154mg | protein 24.1g | carbohydrates 11.3g | fiber 0.8g | sugar 2.9g | sodium 231mg | diet points 6.4
- Dietary exchanges: milk 0.0 | vegetable 0.7 | fruit 0.0 | bread 0.5 | lean meat 3.2 | fat 0.4 | sugar 0.0 | very lean meat protein 0.0