A delicious treat from dLife's Chris Smith, The Diabetic Chef.
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons of Splenda, granular form
- ¼ cup brewed coffee, cold
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping
- 2 boxes fillo tartlet shells (Athens brand is used)
- Combine the cream cheese spread, Splenda, coffee and vanilla in a medium bowl, mix.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Fold in frozen whipped topping.
- Use spoon or pastry bag to fill tartlets.
- 60 Calories | 5g Fat (76.2% calories from fat | 1g Protein | 3g Carbohydrate | 0g Dietary Fiber | 14mg Cholesterol | 60mg Sodium
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/