Three Bean Salad I
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibson Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1981. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 can French-style green beans drained
- 1 can wax beans drained
- 1 can red kidney beans drained
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup snipped parsley
- 8 ounces bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Combine beans, onion and parsley in large bowl.
- Mix dressing, sugar and garlic and pour over bean mixture and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group