- 1 small red onion, chopped (⅔ cup)
- ¼ cup Good Fat dressing
- 15½ oz can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 15½ oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15½ oz can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp chopped canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 to 5 sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- Using kitchen shears, snip sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips; place in shallow bowl.
- Add hot water to cover.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain tomatoes and return to bowl.
- Add onion and dressing and toss to mix.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- In large storage bowl or container, combine all beans, chipotle and cilantro.
- Add tomato-onion mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Use within 2 or 3 days.