- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 500 gm: cabbage, long runner-beans /any other vegetable (cut in to small pieces)
- 1 cup: coconut
- 2 cloves: garlic
- 2 tsp: coconut oil
- ½ tsp: mustard seeds
- 1 tsp: black gram
- 4 no: Dried red chilli (cut into 2-3 pieces)
- ¼ tsp: turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp: Red chilly powder
- ¼ tsp: cumin Seeds
- 2 sprig: curry leaves
- salt to taste
- Crush the coconut, cumin seeds, curry leaves and garlic.
- Put the vegetable in a pan and boil with salt and chillies.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté ingredients.
- Add the turmeric and chilly powder, boiled vegetables and crushed ingredients.
- Mix well and serve hot.