Thick Haricot Beans Soup
- Clean and wash the beans and soak in cold water with salt for the night.
- Then wash them again, put them in a pot, pour cold water and boil them soft (you may throw the first water).
- Filtrate the beans through a strainer and mash them with a wooden spoon.
- Mix them with the milk; pour some of the "bouillon" so that the liquid is three fingers above the slashed beans.
- Put the mint and the red pepper, some salt and boil for another quarter of an hour at a moderate temperature.