This Thai style recipe is a very easy meal to make. This dish is creamy, sweet, spicy.
- 1 (14 ounces) can coconut milk
- 1 – 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 – 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion, diced
- ½ lb sweet potatoes, cubed just larger then then size of a pea
- ½ cup rinsed frozen green peas
- 3 leaves sage, chiffonade
- 3 leaves Thai basil, chiffonade
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- In a pot simmer coconut milk, sauce, honey, Thai red curry paste, cubed sweet potato till tender about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile brown turkey and onions in oil till almost done add peas, sage and basil.
- Add to coconut mixture.
- Serve over brown rice.
- And top with fried onions and chopped peanuts.