Thai Green Curry
ttyPrep Time: It depends if you are a good cook or a bad one (aka 10 minutes)
Cook time: 30 minutes (give or take)
Serves: As much as you like! Need more? Add more ingredients... simple, no?
One of my faves because it is healthy, easy, spicy and delicious!
- Veggies - I suggest bok choy, eggplant, carrots, celery... anything you have on hand
- Protein: Chicken breasts or if you are a plant muncher - tofu
- Carb: Rice or pasta or udon... again, whatever you have
- Sauce: Thai green curry paste (buy at most super markets for under a buck) and coconut milk
- Bring sauce to a boil
- Add protein
- Add veggies
- While you are doing 1 - 3 boil/steam your carb
- Bada bing, bada boom.. you are done! Unless you burned it...
- See more suggestions for Thai Green Curry. There is a bunch of possibilities.