Teriyaki Pork Roast
My Mom makes this and Mom's Rosemary Pork Roast and I have tried both of them and they are delicious.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yields 8 servings
- ¾ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, (about 3 pounds, halved)
- 6 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a greased slow cooker.
- Add the roast and turn to cover.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until a thermometer inserted in the roast reads 170°F.
- Remove roast and keep warm on a warmed platter.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the cooked juices.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir for 2 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Serves gravy with the roast.