Ten-layer Monster Bars
If Seven-Layer Bars or Magic Cookie Bars are one of your family favorites, you'll love this more decadent version. We pumped them up to include 10 different ingredients that top each other to create a truly outstanding and outrageous treat. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 16 caramels, cut up (¾ cup)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup white baking chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ cup cashews
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9 pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving extra foil extending over edges.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray; line bottom with parchment paper.
- Pour melted butter into pan; tilt pan to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter; pour condensed milk over crumbs.
- Layer pecan halves, caramels, chocolate chunks, white baking chips, milk chocolate chips, walnuts, and cashews in pan; press gently.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges of bars bubble gently. Do not overbake.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Using foil edges, lift bars from pan.
- Slide bars off foil onto cutting board; cut into 24 pieces (if knife sticks during cutting, spray with nonstick cooking spray)
- Bars can be made up to 3 days ahead.
- Cover and store at room temperature.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group