Tempting Trifle Cheesecake
- Soft coconut macroon cookies crumbs.
- Press crumbs onto bottom of greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixture until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream, whipping cream, sherry and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool befroe removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Heat preserves in saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Strain to remove seeds. Spoon over cheesecake, spreading to edges.
- Dollop with whipped cream; top with almonds.