Tea Biscuits II
In Romanian: Pesmeciori pentru ceai
- 4.5 oz / 125 g butter
- 4.5 oz / 125 g confectioner's sugar
- 4 oz / 100 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz / 100 g small dark raisins
- 2 tablespoons rum
- butter and flour for greasing and dusting the pan
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, add creamed butter, mix well, then add flour, rum and raisins and mix again.
- Butter a baking sheet, dust with flour and keep handy.
- With a wet teaspoon, take a half-teaspoon of the prepared mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat this procedure until you have all little piles of the batter on the baking sheet.
- Bake at medium heat.
- Do not over bake.
- When removing from the baking sheet, use a spatula.