Tasty Couscous Summer Dish
- Cut the vegetables into thick (about finger thick) slices and put in a big bowl (chop tomatoes into quarter segments).
- Pour a few tablespoons of olive oil over, some pressed garlic (optional) and some salt.
- Mix so all the vegetables are lightly covered with oil.
- Grease a pan with olive oil and grill vegetables in a hot oven for 30–40 minutes, until they are lightly brown but still juicy.
- Take out and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover the couscous with about an inch of cut iceberg salad.
- Cube firm tofu and sprinkle over the salad.
- Place the grilled vegetables on top and pour some of the dressing over.
- Sprinkle black onion seeds over.
- Serve with extra dressing on the side.