Swordfish Steaks with Mushroom Sauce
- Wipe steaks with damp paper towel, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside. In a large frying pan, sauté garlic in butter.
- Add lemon juice. Add steaks and turn periodically. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until flakes when tested with a fork.
- Remove steaks to clean platter. Set steaks aside. Sauté mushrooms in butter in same pan.
- Add chicken stock, cornstarch and soy sauce.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until sauce thickens. Pour sauce over swordfish steaks.