You can substitute chicken with pork or fish. A delicious meal served with rice.
- Marinate chicken with Group A ingredients a for 30 minutes.
- Coat chicken breasts with ingredients from Group B and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Set aside.
- To make sauce, mix ingredients from Group C in a pan and bring to boil on slow fire.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over chicken breasts and garnish with cucumber and red pepper.
- Serve hot.