Sweet Lemon Butter
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- Beat butter, sugar and lemon juice with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Stir in lemon peel and allow to stand 1 hour to develop flavors.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group