Sugar 'N Spice Snacks
Oat Circles Fortified Ready to Eat Cereal by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 15 minutes
- Serves: 3
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups oat circles (such as Cheerios)
- Melt margarine in skillet over low heat. Stir in sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Gradually add cereal, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.