Sugar-free Low-carb Red Velvet Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend together first 6 ingredients.
- Then add remaining cake ingredients.
- Mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Divide equally between two 9 inch cake pans that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until the center of the cake springs back or tests dry.
- Beat frosting ingredients together until smooth.
- Coat one cake layer with ⅓ of the frosting, then put on the second layer and frost the sides and top.
- Prepare chocolate drizzle: melt 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate in a small cup in the microwave.
- Add a tablespoon of hot cream until thin enough to drizzle over the cake with a spoon.