Stuffed Franks and Taters
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, ½ cup cheese, the sour cream, ½ can French fried onions, and the salt and pepper.
- Spread potato mixture in a 9x13 baking dish
- Split frankfurters lengthwise almost in half. Arrange frankfurters, split side up, along center of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Fill frankfurters with remaining cheese and onions, and bake uncovered 1 – 3 minutes or until onions are golden brown.