- Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6 and butter a shall ovenproof dish large enough to take the whole .
- Season the inside of the with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the Onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and moisten the mixture with a little milk.
- Stuff the cavity of the with the breadcrumb mixture then close it up with toothpicks.
- Place the in the prepared dish, dot with the butter, pour the olive oil over the top then pour the white wine over. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the feels firm when pressed with a finger.
- Serve immediately spooning the juices from the dish over the top.