Strawberry Sour Cream Bread
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2⅓ cups baking mix
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Mix all ingredients except berries and nuts then beat 50 strokes by hand.
- Stir in berries and nuts and pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Cook 5 minutes and remove from pan.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group