Greg's Spinach/Ricotta Stuff
- 1/2 large white Onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen spinach
- 3-4 cans crescent roll dough
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups water
- olive oil (optional)
- 2 containers ricotta cheese
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350.
2. Use the TBSP of butter to lightly grease the bottom and the sides of your casserole dish.
6. Smooth together the cerrated edges in dough and cover bottom and sides if casserole dish.
7. Puncture dough with fork, and bake until golden brown.
8. Once crust is out of the oven, press down with CLEAN dishtowel until flat.
10. Use remaining cresect roll dough to the top of casserole dish.
11. Make small slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
12. Bake at 350 for 30-45 mins, or until a knife or fork comes out clean.
13. Let cool for 10 minutes and ENJOY!